Traders Mission Statement.
All our approved trader's sign to agree to follow our mission statement.
- Be polite, honest and courteous to the customer at all times.
- The trader will produce their approved trusted trader Tendring ID card to identify themselves to the customer.
- The trader’s vehicle will show the relevant approved trusted trader’s Tendring signage showing their unique registered number.
- Give a reasonable honest quotation and time frame on the work commencing.
- Advise the customer in advance of any call-out fees (if applicable).
- Return your telephone calls or emails in a timely manner.
- Keep to agreed appointment times and dates (calling the customer in advance of any issues relating to the appointment)
- Treat the customer and their property with the up most respect at all times.
- In the event of any complaints the trader will deal with these in a prompt and professional manner.
Traders Vetting Process.
- All our trader’s are vetted, interviewed and occasionally spot checks maybe carried out on their work.
- We require proof of their public liability insurance and/or combined insurance should the trader employ people.
- We require proof of qualifications/experience where applicable from our trader’s.
- We require proof of the trader’s address.
- We require proof of the trader’s identity in the form of photo ID.
- Traders are required to provide us with references.